Saturday, October 16, 2010

a letter not in the thirty days of letters thing.

Dear you,

I feel like I'm losing you. I feel like you're starting a new life, and I have absolutely no place in it. And I don't like it. All you tell me is how you're so unhappy, but you're not doing anything about it. If you're so unhappy with her, and what's going on, than change it. Staying with someone you're not happy with because you'd be miserable without them is absolutely ridiculous. And don't take this as me telling you to end it. I know that's what it sounds like, but it's not. It's me telling you that I hate it when you hurt, and she seems to hurt you a lot, which makes it incredibly hard for me to be friends with her because all I want to do is rip her head off for hurting you.

Everyone on this blog is probably sick of me talking about you by now. But I can't help it. You're the person I think about whenever something goes wrong, or something goes right, or something that just happens. I know you don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but... you're my person. You are my Christina Yang. I will always be there for you, no matter how hard you try to push me away, no matter how many times we start to lose touch and then start talking everyday again.

I'm starting to wonder if we don't talk as much when you're upset because you know I'm going to look into you, and make you think about things you don't really want to talk about. I'm sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable, but that's what best friends do.

I'm going to stop now because I'm rambling and you don't even read this.

Love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment