Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I don't tell you things, and that makes me a bad friend.

I don't tell you that you are the most important thing in the world to me, and, all melodrama aside, if I lost you, I don't know how I'd be able to move on.

I don't tell you that everything I do, reminds me in some way of you.

I don't tell you that I'm scared about caring this much about you, because it makes me vulnerable.

I don't tell you that I'm scared about my future, and what it means for us.

I don't tell you that I need you more than anything, because I don't want to scare you away.

I don't tell you when I'm worried about something, or hurting, because I've never done that, and mostly, I don't want to burden you.

This makes me a bad friend, and it's not fair to you. I don't give you the chance to be my friend. I rarely give you the chance to be there for me. And I don't know if this is what screws up our relationship, or if we're really just not meant to be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment