Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sick sick sick.

Long time no speak, eh? Life has become quite busy - the teachers are all piling on projects for the last few weeks of school. But, as I have something resembling the flu, my mind is stuffed, so none of my homework can really get done. That sentence didn't really make sense, but oh well. Making sense isn't my strong point right now.

I'm watching Jimmy Neutron - something I haven't done in a few years. I may put Harry Potter 6 in soon - I don't know if I can get out of bed though. The parental [aka Dad] may make me at some point, though. I'm having a huge craving for something cold and carbonated, though. Like a cherry coke! Ooh, or a Dr. Pepper. I have some cherry peel Twizzlers that I could eat, but I don't know how good those would make me feel :\ The weird thing about being sick is it makes me want to write more. Like, I feel more inspired, but I also feel so gross that I don't want to write at all.

My throat hurts. I can't stop coughing and my nose is all stuffy. I wonder if I could get my dad to make me some tea. Not like herbal tea, although Aleka over at Lale on Lit told me to drink some ginger tea - I have an aversion to all weirdly flavored teas, other than raspberry. There are some others that I like too, I guess, but I'm mainly a black tea with sugar kind of girl. If I rest the steamy cup on my chest, it usually helps my coughing. Plus, it'll help with my nose. Probably. Maybe?

I'm all over the place, can you tell? My stepmom, Patricia, made me take a hot shower last night, which I guess helped a little bit, but now my hair is all ratty. Lovely, right?

I've got a new roleplay character on Polyvore. Her name is Rebecca Ainslee, and she's part of Daydream Believers. It's really a lot of fun.

Okay I'm going to go now. Maybe try and sleep some more. Or get the father to make me some tea.


xoxoxoxoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Aww :( The tea does work, though- honest! My singing teacher (who does opera) swears by it. Lotsa vitamin C. Hope you feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete