Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Secrets revealed.

Do you snack while you read? If so, favourite reading snack:
I don't really snack while I read. I mean, if I'm hungry I will, but not just "oh I'm gonna go get food cause I'm reading." 

What is your favourite drink while reading?

Again, same as the answer above. Right now, I'm feeling either Lemon Propel, as that's what I almost always am drinking, or lemonade. Just cause I'm craving lemonade.

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?

It doesn't horrify me - I like when I find books at the library or something that have a little sketch or initial on the corners. But I don't do it myself. 

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?

I usually either leave it open or try and remember it. I usually don't remember the exact page, but I can remember what was happening, so I can find it pretty easily. 

Fiction, non-fiction, or both?

I like fiction, with the one exception of memoirs. I don't know why, I just love them a lot :3

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of a chapter, or can you stop anywhere?

I can stop anywhere. 

Are you the type of person to throw a book across the room or on the floor if the author irritates you?

No, I'll probably just sigh annoyedly. 

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop and look it up right away?

No - if my mom is around, I'll usually ask her. But otherwise, I just read through it and try and understand on my own. 

What are you currently reading?
Nothing, actually. I need to start a new book. I just got a bunch from the library, and my friend Ava lent me The Pact by Jodi Picoult, and my mom is gonna let me read her copy of Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea, which is a memoir.

What is the last book you bought?

The last book I bought myself was Nightlight, the Twilight parody. But the last books that my mom bought me [that I know of, since my birthday is on Friday! Eeeek!] The Diet for Teenage Girls ONLY! and The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti.

Are you the type of person that reads one book at a time, or can you read more than one?

I really can only read one at a time - which really sucks when we've got books we have to read for English class. I mean, I can read more than one if I have to, but it's hard. 

Do you have a favourite time/place to read?

Anytime, anyplace dude.

Do you prefer series books or stand-alones?

I don't discriminate! 

Is there a specific book or author you find yourself recommending over and over?

Little Brother by Cory Doctrow. I loooooved that book. 

How do you organize your books? (by genre, title, author's last name, etc.)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't organize. Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment