Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's not very often that I find myself wishing for a boyfriend.

But that sentence basically sums up my night. All I've done today is fight with my dad, and of course, he wouldn't let me stay home tonight.

So we're at the beach that I  went to [while we were supposedly at the Providence Place Mall] with Haley and Kevin two weekends ago, and all around us there are kids my age hanging out and acting like idiots together and all I want is for someone to act like an idiot with and hug me and just yeah.

Okay, so. Story of my life at the moment: My dad is a douchebag. My little sister is in a mental hospital and basically told me that she hates me. I'm losing the people I'm closest to, and I have no idea why. All I want to do is sit down and cry but we all know I don't do that. Basically, I'm all alone and have no idea what to do about it.


Hence the boyfriend-wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment