Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So. It's officially my first day of vacation, and I'm still up before noon. In fact, I was woken at eight fifteen, if you can believe it. We're having our septic pumped or replaced or something that deals with big machines, so I woke up to the beeping of something large backing up. I thought it might be an alarm, but no. It was just sweaty men working with poop.

Anyhoo. I worked yesterday. I was down in the adult section, where I feel quite out of place. I should probably get to work on reading some adult novels. I worked with a girl named Clea, who I think is absolutely positutely amazing. I like her. I'm working again tomorrow, but I'll be upstairs with Lindsay. Who is another one of my favorite people.

Okay. I think I'm going to go for a bike ride to work off the ice cream and bagel that I had for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment