Sunday, April 18, 2010

I just can't get you, off my mind...

All right, dear readers, [which is all of two people] I am back. I'm so horrible at keeping up with these things.

I have decided that I am going to try and get myself to stick to a schedule. First, of course, I'll have to make up said schedule, but whatever. I have a week off of school; what else am I going to do with my time? Besides write, of course. But now that it's getting nicer and nicer out, I need to get into the habit of exercising, even if it's just walking/biking down to the fire station and back. Which reminds me... I should probably put some air in my bike tires.

Anyways. I've started a writing project with a girl on that site I love, Polyvore, and it will hopefully go pretty well. 



That's my set from today. I think it came out pretty well :)


So, it's twenty of one, and my stepbrother just called me, telling me that I need to 'talk to my sister.' Lovely. I'm exhausted, lovelies. But I can't seem to sleep. I just don't know what to do with myself. I think trying to sleep is probably my best option, though. I shall talk to you all later, and really inform you with what's going on in my life. [Oh man.... Social Studies flashbacks. We tallied how many times my teacher said "with what's going on" during a one hour time span, and it was thirty. two. THIRTY FUCKING TWO. It's insane.]





No comments:

Post a Comment