Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24th, 2010

I read a book today. Yes, I know that's not that uncommon, but the book itself was rather uncommon. Well, uncommon in the way that it made me feel off. And let me tell you, there are not many books that can make me feel off. Out of this world? Yes. Incredibly happy? Yes. Horribly sad? Yes. [You get the picture.] But this one was just... Odd.

It's called Someday This Pain Will Be Useful To You, and it's by Peter Cameron. [As you can probably see.] And I don't know... I just started feeling funny after I read it. I don't really have much else to say. I've just stayed in my pajamas all day, resting up from the shopping trip and geeking out over the fact that I'm taking the SATs in exactly one week. So I guess I'm just gonna go. The fam & I are gonna watch Bride Wars tonight - the only good thing about Neal being gone is the fact that we can watch all the chick flicks we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment