Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21st, 2010

I now have an awesome new layout from Shabby Blogs! I love it soooo much. At least for now :P I can get pretty fickle...

Anyway. My sister (Olivia) is now watching the Clique movie for the third or fourth time on the Wii Netflix thing. And I can't help but let my eyes drift... Plus, I read most of the books, so I have a right, don't I? Kind of? Whatever. I love Bridget Mendler, too. She's so cute!

So it's officially the third day of spring break, and I'm kind of almost ready to go back to school. I feel like such a bum - all I do is sit around and eat. And eat. And then, maybe, if I want to [which I almost always do], I eat some more. I think I might have a problem. xD And it's not even like I'm eating healthy stuff! It's all shit. Microwave bagels, chips, Twizzlers.... it's horrendous.

Speaking of my irregular eating habits, I've been getting crazy emotional lately. Like, thinking about things that I normally keep out of my head because I know they drive me crazy, and crying at TV shows, even when it's stupid stuff. And I'm totally serious. For the past two Glee episodes, they've both left me wanting to cry. The hundredth episode of Bones? I was legit sobbing for a good while. But to be fair, that episode was incredibly sad. [Spoiler alert!] I MEAN, REALLY BONES. YOU'VE GOT AN AWESOME GUY LIKE BOOTH TELLING YOU THAT HE FUCKING LOVES YOU AND JUST WANTS TO BE WITH YOU AND YOU'RE ALL "OH SORRY I CAN'T I'M A SCIENTIST I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE." And then you make Booth cry. Which makes me cry. I'm gonna echo Ms. Julian on this one: "For a genius, you really are stupid." And yes, I just spent about twenty minutes searching for that quote and couldn't find it, so it's probably wrong. Just be forewarned.

This post is rather random, isn't it? Ah well. We're going off-island tomorrow. Doing some spring shopping and such. I'll probably just pick up a few cutesy things like dresses and skirts, with a few cute tops. But I definitely am getting a few new bras, which is more than any of you needed to know, but you're reading my blog, so HA. Too bad.

Now I'm going to tell you about my job :) Because it's awesome and I'm excited about it. I'm working at our local bookstore, Bunch of Grapes, just behind the counter and all. Right now, I'm just working from five-thirty to nine Tuesday nights during the open mic nights my classmate Jess and I are running, but after Memorial Day I'll get more hours, as Martha's Vineyard is quite the seasonal place. It'll definitely be nice to be working somewhere with air conditioning this summer, especially if spring is any indication. It's already warm enough to wear shorts, which usually does not happen here in April.

Ah, the mother and sister (Emma) are home from the sister's doctor's appointment. And of course, Emma heads right into her room. Typical. :)

Okay, I do believe this post is long enough now for me to not feel inadequate, and random enough for you to wonder if you should call a loony bin. I shall post again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the background. And also? YOU. HAVE. MY. DREAM. JOB. I always wanted to work at a local bookstore, but there are no local bookstores local enough for me to work at them. Just chains. *tear*
    (This is Reyanne/Ruthie/Nolee/Whoever the Hell I am now, FYI.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI HI HI... YOU?

    A chain bookstore might not be too bad! It's still a bookstore, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete