Monday, September 6, 2010

They can take take take the kids from the summer...

But they'll never never never take the summer from me. 

Tomorrow is my last first day of high school, and all of a sudden I am freaking. The. Fuck. Out. I was fine before it was the night before, but now it is and... I don't know. I have issues, okay? I tend to think that people don't like me, and always want to get away from me, and that I annoy the hell out of them. I tend to be possessive of the people I love, and I tend to scare people away because I want intensity or nothing at all. It's a flaw of mine, and I'm quite aware of it. 

And I wish I could post about something in particular here, but the person I'd be posting about has been known to peruse my blog, and I don't want to scare said person, or make our friendship uncomfortable. 

It's like I can't feel anything when you're not around. I can't think of anyone I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you when you're not around. That's all I'm going to say. 

I wonder sometimes, if she asked you not to talk to me, or see me again, what that would mean. Would we be over, or would you be? 

You can tell it's been a long day and I'm so stressed out by how all over the place this is. I think I should probably try and sleep now. I'll try and have a letter up tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment