Friday, September 17, 2010

I tend to blog when I want to complain.

It probably isn't the healthiest of habits, but it works for me. Let's sort out my list of complaints for the day, shall we?

1. I had to wake up at six thirty because I had school today.
2. It was soft-core raining.
3. Even though it was soft-core raining, three cars still managed to splash me as I was waiting for the bus.
4. My size four jeans from the Gap didn't fit when I tried to put them on this morning.
5. My joints are achy.
6. My spine is achy.
7. Pretty much every little thing on my body that could be achy, is achy.
8. I had a horrible social studies class today, which I won't even go into because I should be sleeping.
9. I got home and there were people over.
10. It's ten twenty-five and there are still people over.
11. All anyone seems to be able to talk to me about is college.
12. I can't even sleep in tomorrow morning, because I have to be at work by nine.

All I want to do is sleep and wake up in the morning and be completely rejuvenated. But it doesn't seem to work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment