Saturday, February 27, 2010

I wish I looked like Dianna Agron.

She's gorgeous. I'm currently using her in a roleplay on Polyvore, and I'm just absolutely in love with her. Plus, I love Glee. It's really the only comedic TV show I follow.

We're watching Julie and Julia right now - I looooovveee this movie so much. Amy Adams is adorable, and Stanely Tucci + Meryl Streep are amazing actors. Although I have to say, I think Sean Penn and Robert Downey Jr. are the best actors of our generation.

I'm chewing on strawberry Mentos at the moment, and am depressed because the pack is almost done. My mom's boyfriend brought them over for us. Which reminds me, we're back from Vermont, finally! I think my favorite part of the trip were the car rides. Honestly. I love long car rides. I think I'd do well taking a road trip across the country.

I think I may need to stop now. I really don't have much to say tonight, I just wanted to get something up.

Mento-lessly yours,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment